- The private limited company Blindbox s.r.o., company ID 03124070 with its registered office at Evropská 645/96, Prague 6, 160 00 (hereinafter referred as the "Data Controller"), is a personal Data Controller according to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred as "GDPR").
- The Data Controller's contact details are
- address: Radlická 3179/1E, Praha 5, 150 00
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Data Controller has not appointed any data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data being processed
- The Data Controller handles the personal information you have provided to him or the personal information that the administrator has obtained from your order.
- The Data Controller processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the Data Controller pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
- the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)a) of the GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, in case there is no order of goods or services.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- responding to your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Data Controller; requesting personal data during the ordering process is a necessary requirement for successfully responding to orders (name and address, contact information), providing personal data is a necessary requirement for the acceptance and fulfilment of your order, without the provision of personal data it is not possible for the Data Controller to accept or fulfil the order,
- sending business messages and performing other marketing activities.
- There is no automated individual decision-making by the Data Controller within the meaning of Article GDPR.
Data retention period
- The Data Controller stores personal information
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between the buyer and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 15 years if personal data are processed under a consent.
- At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Data Controller)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods / services / making payments under the contract,
- providing e-shop services and other services related to e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The Data Collector does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or an international organization.
- Under the terms of GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR or processing restrictions pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability under Art. 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Data Collector specified in Article III hereof.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection in the event that you think your right to the protection of personal data was violated.
- The Data Collector declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- The Data Collector declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
These conditions come into effect on 25.5.2018.